ESG Accord is delighted to be running two adviser-focused webinars during Good Money Week.
The two sessions will develop adviser knowledge and practical skills around providing advice to clients on ESG, sustainability and values-based investment.
Please join Lee Coates OBE and Elly Dowding of ESG Accord.
Session 1: The Why
Monday 2 October 10am (60mins)
- A review of the existing FCA rules requiring advisers to build ESG/sustainability into their advice process
- A look at the forthcoming Sustainable Disclosure Requirements and sustainable labels regulations
- What does good look like when advising on ESG/sustainability?
PLEASE ALSO JOIN US FOR:
Session 2: The How (REGISTER HERE)
Thursday 5th October 10am (60mins)
- Asking the right thing, at the right time in the right way
- What documentation is needed - are ESG/Ethical questionnaires needed at all?
- CIP, fund picking, MPS, MultiAsset?
- Practical solutions, training and support
Both sessions will include commentary from a broad range of FMs, DFMs and industry experts and each session will have 45 minutes of structured CPD.
If you have any questions you would like covered during the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org