Liontrust is a specialist fund management company that was founded in 1995, is in the FTSE250, has £34 billion in AuMA (as at 12 July 2021) and takes pride in having a distinct culture and approach to running money.
Our purpose is to have a positive impact on our investors, stakeholders and society. We aim to achieve this by providing the environment which enables our fund managers and employees to flourish, helping our investors achieve their financial goals, supporting companies in generating sustainable growth, and empowering and inspiring the wider community.
What makes Liontrust distinct?
- Expertise: We focus only on those areas of investment in which we have particular expertise
- Process driven: Each fund management team applies rigorous and documented investment processes to managing funds and portfolios to ensure the way they manage money is predictable and repeatable and to prevent them from investing in stocks for the wrong reasons
- Investment focused: Our fund managers can concentrate on managing their funds and portfolios without being distracted by other day-to-day aspects of running an asset management business
- Active management: Our fund managers have the courage of their convictions in making investment decisions, ensuring our funds and portfolios are truly actively managed for the long-term benefit of our clients and investors
- Strong and distinctive brand: Our brand is accessible and engaging, and represents our strength, conviction, independence, innovation, excellence, transparency and ethics
- Community engagement: We focus on financial education, providing opportunities for vulnerable children and young people, promoting gender equality and wildlife conservation