Location:Spitalfields Venue, Christ Church Spitalfields, Commercial St, E1 6LY, London, London
As in previous years the event will be a combination of expert keynote presentations and fund manager panel sessions.
- Date: Thursday 6 October
- Main conference: 10 – 5.30pm
- Drinks reception: 5.30 – 8.30pm
- Keynote speaker: Sacha Sadan, FCA Director of ESG
- Venue: Spitalfields Venue, Christ Church Spitalfields, Commercial St, London E1 6LY (please note change of venue)
- Event host: – Julia Dreblow, SRI Services
Overview of agenda:
- Additional expert speakers from the FCA, UKSIF and FAIRR
- Fund managers to discuss: ‘Why it matters where a fund invests’, ‘Delivering impact’, ‘Effective stewardship vs greenwash’ – as well as ‘What intermediaries need to know about ‘net zero’ ‘- and their ‘Favourite big new ideas’!
- Plenty of mingling time during breaks, lunch and at the evening drinks reception (with nibbles)
This event is for Financial Services Professionals only.
You are invited to sign up here.
We are aiming for the event to be fully CPD accredited as previously.