Location:Institute of Contemporary Arts, The Mall, SW1Y 5AH , London, London
Breakfast served from 8.30am, 9am start.
Earlier this summer we published the results of our ground breaking methodology to bring impact measurement to a listed equity fund. We are hosting this seminar to explain our methodology in more detail, how it was audited, and to seek feedback from the industry.
We will be joined by Faith Ward, Environment Agency Pension Fund and John Spiers, CEO of EQ Investors and founder of BestInvest. We look forward to hearing their comments on why quantitative impact metrics are of interest to their members/clients.
Why come? To hear about our latest developments in environmental impact measurement, that go well beyond simple carbon foot printing.
Who should come? Investors, fund selectors, consultants and trustees who use or are considering assessing the carbon impact of their investments.
- Welcome, Bruce Jenkyn-Jones, Head of Listed Equities
- Our methodology, Lisa Beauvilain, Head of Sustainability and ESG
- Q&A on methodology and findings
- Perspective of a pension fund, Faith Ward, Environment Agency Pension Fund
- Perspective of a wealth manager, John Spiers, EQ Investors
- Q&A on opportunity for listed equities funds to report positive impact
- 11am coffee & networking