Tues 5th October
9:30 Welcome from the Chair
James Alexander, Chief Executive, UKSIF
9:35: Keynote: Demystifying data and making it accessible to the public
Girish Narula, Chief Executive Officer, Urgentem
9:50 Panel: Industry innovation on engagement
- How to engage the public.
- Encouraging public to take an ESG angle with their finance.
- What innovation is needed?
- How to you prove to the public that individual action matters?
- How do you build confidence in the credibility of sustainable finance?
Moderator: Sally Kramers, Head of Events and Partnerships, UKSIF
Duncan Grierson, CEO & Founder, Clim8
Georgia Stewart, CEO, Tumelo
Chris Turnbull, CEO, Airfunders
10:30 Panel: What future regulation means for financial transparency
- The FCA guiding principles for ESG products
- SDR disclosures and the Sustainable Investment Label
Moderator: Oscar Warwick Thompson, Senior Policy and Communications Manager, UKSIF
Jamie Farquhar, Director, Square Mile
Lorna Finlayson, Partner – Financial Services, Addleshaw Goddard
11:15 Industry focus: What can retail banks do to overcome the barriers to retail engagement?
Moderator: Roberta Sanminiatelli, Head of Membership Services and Business Development, UKSIF
Eli Haroush, Head of ESG Research, Royal London Asset Management
Adam Robbins, Senior Investment Manager, Triodos Investment Management