Location:Brewin Dolphin, The Paragon, The Counterslip, BS1 6BX, Bristol, Bristol
12 pm – 3.30 pm (a buffet lunch will be served from 12 pm – 1 pm)
Join UKSIF and expert asset managers to learn more about the risks and opportunities that environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors pose for the long-term success of your clients’ financial futures.
This event will help broaden your understanding of the concept of sustainable and responsible investment, looking beyond the traditional view of this area and highlighting the increasing financial materiality of ESG factors on long-term financial planning.
Topics under discussion will include the potential investment risks and opportunities posed by climate stability and the future of energy, healthy eating, sustainable food and agriculture, and water.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lisa Beauvilain, Head of Sustainability and ESG, Impax Asset Management
- Seb Beloe, Head of Research, WHEB Asset Management
- Arnaud Bisschop, Senior Investment Manager, Pictet Asset Management
- Neil Brown, SRI Investment Manager, Alliance Trust Investments
- Rebecca Maclean, Responsible Investment Analyst, Standard Life Investments
- Lisa Stonestreet, Programme Director, UKSIF
Please note this event is only open to financial advisers. This is a free event, but attendees must register in advance.
CPD certificates will be issued to all attendees.