Location:RBS Conference Centre, RBS Conference Centre 175 Glasgow Road, Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH12 9BH, Midlothian
We are delighted to be supporting the Global Ethical Finance Initiative’s (GEFI) Ethical Finance 2019 summit that is taking place in Edinburgh on 8-9 October 2019. The latest agenda is now available at www.ethicalfinance2019.com and, with a fantastic line-up of speakers, it is shaping up to be a must attend event for individuals and organisations interested in ethical finance.
The 2 day summit, organised by GEFI, in partnership with Scottish Government, UNDP and RBS, will convene banks, investors, asset owners, regulators and development agencies from across the globe to explore the transition to a sustainable financial system where capital drives positive change.
Topics that will be explored:
- Financing Sustainability: Designing for A Future on Earth
- SDGs and the UN Principles for Responsible Banking
- Reforming Banking Culture – How do we Restore Trust and Confidence?
- Accelerating Green Finance
- FinTech for Good
- Data Paradigm Shift – Exploring ESG Data Needs
- Values-Based Investing – an Asset Owner Perspective
- Measuring Impact – Asset Manager Challenges
- Finance for Sustainable Supply Chains
- Innovative Financing Structures and Using Blended Capital
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dame Susan Rice, Practitioner Member, Banking Standards Board
- Sir Rodger Gifford, Chair, Green Finance Taskforce
- Sarah Breeden, Executive Director for International Banks Supervision – Prudential Regulation Authority (Bank of England)
- Saker Nusseibeh, CEO, Hermes Investment Management
- Dr Lena Wilson CBE, Non-executive Director, Royal Bank of Scotland
- David Pitt Watson, Consultant Investor and Author
- The Most Revd and Rt Hon Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury (Video address)
- Gary Gillespie, Chief Economist, Scottish Government
- Tan Sri Dato Azman Mokhtar, Former MD, Khazanah Nasional Berhad
- David Blunt, Head of Conduct Specialists Department, Supervision – Financial Conduct Authority
For further information please visit www.ethicalfinance2019.com
We have a limited number of 50% off discount codes* so please get in touch with email@example.com for details.
*Includes early bird rate